Planning a pregnancy from across the ocean may seem overwhelming! The Case Managers at 3 Sisters Surrogacy can walk you through the entire process to ensure your family building endeavors are trouble-free. From the initial consultation to birth, we guide our clients in selecting a surrogate, choosing an egg donor, attorney referrals, and fertility clinic recommendations. Our industry connections include insurance specialists that can navigate the review of health care policies to determine if additional coverage is necessary, as well as counselors and doulas to ensure that pregnancy and the birth are wonderful experiences for everyone involved.
Traditional Surrogacy – Traditional surrogacy is when a woman, also acting as egg donor, is inseminated with the sperm of an intended father. The surrogate mother is also biologically related to the child. In Texas, this type of surrogacy contract is not legally protected by the Texas Family Code; due to the potential legal risks, 3 Sisters Surrogacy does not provide matching for traditional surrogacy. Gestational Surrogacy – Gestational surrogacy utilizes the eggs from the intended mother or an egg donor and the sperm from the intended father or a sperm donor. The embryo that is created from in vitro fertilization is then replaced into the uterus of the gestational surrogate. There is no genetic connection between the surrogate and the baby. Texas is considered a surrogacy-friendly state, with the Texas Family Code supporting this type of arrangement.
We work with a number of attorneys throughout Texas that are familiar in writing surrogacy contracts for International Parents. We will be happy to provide you with a list of attorneys to get you started on your journey.
We have partnered with one of the top egg donation agencies in the country to provide exceptional egg donors for our families. The Donor Solution offers hundreds of college-educated donors of all races from which clients can select. To view the selection of donors offered, please visit The Donor Solution.
The process generally includes:
- Schedule a free consultation where we can answer all of your questions regarding surrogacy.
- Complete our Intended Parents Application. This will allow you to view the surrogates we currently have available.
- Once you select a surrogate, we will arrange an interview by SKYPE or in person.
- We will refer you to excellent IVF clinics in the area to start the process.
- We will also refer you to attorneys who will write the surrogacy contract for you.
- The funds intended for the surrogacy will be placed in an independent escrow account.
- Once contracts are signed and escrow is funded, we move forward with the fertility procedures.
When you are ready, please contact us for a free consultation to see if we are the right agency to work with you to build your family.