Whether you are an Intended Parent or a Surrogate, it is important that you have a knowledgeable, trustworthy and reliable team to ensure that everything related to your surrogacy cycle is handled correctly. We offer a free consultation so we can get to know each other with no obligation or pressure. Here are just a few of the things that set 3 Sisters Surrogacy apart from other agencies.
- We are a professionally run surrogacy agency with years of Third Party Parenting experience. Not only in the infertility clinic, but the embryology lab, the financial management of escrow accounts and travel management, consulting and real world business experience.
- We are LICENSED professionals who answer to only the highest standards of accountability in both our day to day operations but also those of the clinics and physicians with which we work and refer our clients to.
- We offer a concierge-type service to our clients, assisting with not only surrogate matching, but also with travel booking, coordination of medical appointments, and financial matters, as well as insurance verification by an INSURANCE AGENCY PROFESSIONAL.
- We only choose the most exceptional surrogates, focusing on those that offer “the gift” because of their altruistic nature.
- All potential surrogate medical records are vetted by a Board Certified OB/GYN before being placed into our pool of surrogates.
- Our CEO has over 16 years of Third Party Parenting experience and donor recruitment, and the Chief Scientific Officer has worked 13 years as an IVF Embryologist and Laboratory Director. The combination of this experience is unique to the industry, resulting in the highest standard of service.
- Surrogate Health Insurance is available.
- All funds are held and managed with an independent escrow company, ensuring the protection of the deposits and proper distribution of monies. You deposit all funds for your surrogate directly to the escrow management fund. We facilitate but do not handle your surrogacy funds.
- All potential surrogates are pre-screened with a medical review of charts and psychosocial assessment BEFORE being added to the database.
- Able to provide FDA screening, lab work and ultrasounds on an as needed basis with a close network of referral clinics and R.E.’s for out-of-town surrogate
- All inclusive fees, which include insurance, legal, and psychological testing and evaluation of the surrogate.
- Providing doula services to assist with the transition of parenting.
- Complimentary consultations with a member of our staff are always available.
- Surrogate deposits are partially refundable if surrogate does not pass initial screening with physician and clinic and FULLY refundable if surrogate does not pass testing through omission of medical or psychological history. At any time the deposit may be rolled over onto a new surrogate for no additional fees.
- Member of ASRM, PCRS, ESHRE, RESOLVE , AIA, AAB, ABB, FERTILE HOPE.
- Close relationship with some of the top fertility programs and donor egg agencies in the country including The Donor Solution.
When you are ready, the next step is to schedule a free consultation where we can get to know each other to make sure that we are the right agency for you!