Become a Surrogate Mother!
Thank you for showing interest in helping a family achieve their dreams of being a parent. To begin the process we will direct you to our Surrogacy Application form.
We have the following criteria to qualify as a surrogate mother in our program.
- 21–39 years of age
- Live in a surrogacy-friendly state like Texas.
- Have delivered a live-born child at term.
- Undergo a complete medical exam (obstetric and lifestyle history, physical exam, infectious disease screening, uterine cavity assessment).
- Surrogate Candidate and Spouse (partner) must have a psychological evaluation
- Surrogate Candidate and Spouse (partner) will have a complete background check performed.
- Obtain legal counsel (Must use different lawyer than intended parent/parents use). If married, the spouse must sign legal contracts.
- Must have health insurance that covers you for 8 weeks after delivery (The intended parents must purchase this for the gestational carrier if she does not have it.)